Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justin M Lareau
Dr. Justin M Lareau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hinsdale, IL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lareau is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital. Dr. Lareau has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Justin M Lareau has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Justin M Lareau has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Justin M Lareau has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Justin M Lareau is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
My husband and I are very grateful for our referral to Dr. LaReau. After months of debilitating pain, my husband's hip replacement restored not only his health but his sense of well being. Because of Dr. LaReau's intervention, we are now able to enjoy the fullness of life. The entire team at Hinsdale Orthopaedics was very professional and supportive throughout the entire process. Every question was answered with dignity and respect, scheduling was efficient, the weekly phone call to check on his progress were very reassuring. Just 8 weeks after the procedure we are off to Europe for 3 weeks, an adventure we wouldn't have considered prior to the surgery. If you are considering a procedure, know my husband is almost 80. He made it through the entire process without incident, it is never too late.
Two weeks after total hip replacement, I am walking without a cane with little or no pain. Thank you Dr
I have been a somewhat regular patient of Dr. LaReaus over the last year. Sometimes the wait in the office is a little ridiculous but that's really my only complaint. I had a pretty extensive hip surgery and I can only say that I am absolutely impressed with the work this surgeon did. He is extremely good at what he does! he takes time to make sure all your questions are answered, he explains everything thoroughly, and I absolutely love his assistants. While recovering from surgery, if I had any questions there was always someone available to help. On top of all this, he and his team continue to strive for improvement. They keep in touch and ask my opinion as a patient as they try to continually help patients the best they can. Hip specialists seem to be rare, and the wait in his office was well worth the results. I would recommend Dr. LaReau and his team!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lareau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Justin M Lareau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHinsdale Orthopaedics, 550 W Ogden Ave Ste 220, Hinsdale, IL
Dr. Justin M Lareau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinsdale, IL.