Dr. Justin Maykel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin Maykel?

Waste of time and money.

Posted on February 14th, 2016

I was referred to him by my general surgeon, to assist with a known and chronic issue. My gs actually emailed him personally to insure the issues were given proper attention. Several reports, and images were provided to him, outlining issues that had already been defined, along with the email. Even with all that, it took a very long time to get an appt. Once there, I had to discuss all my symptoms with a Student. When the Dr. finally came in, the first words out of his mouth contradicted every picture, report and the content of the email provided to him, indicating entirely he had not reviewed a single piece of information and simply made a bold, false statement. Only after pointing out his ignorance and neglect, did he even try to examine my painful abdomen. I left without a shred of new information, and nowhere to go. I have never felt more rushed, neglected and mistreated by a medical professional.

Review for Dr. Justin Maykel

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr. Maykel is friendly, efficient and puts the patient at ease. I was impressed by his expertise, it allowed me to avoid further surgery. He treated m ...

Terrific Surgeon

Posted on May 25th, 2011

I had significant GI surgery with Dr. Maykel at the beginning of 2011 and could not be happier with the care I received. He was very knowledgable, caring, personable and spent a lot of time on my complex medical history to determine the best course of action. Results have been wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Maykel to anyone needing GI surgery.

Extensive Surgery

Posted on January 4th, 2011

I had extensive surgery - with Dr. Maykel being the lead surgeon. He was calming, knowledgable and explained things in everyday terms. Not that I ever want surgery again, but if I had to - i would go back to him.

Posted on July 19th, 2017