Dr. Justin C Mcmonigle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin C Mcmonigle?

my daughters care

Dr. Mcmonogole, Dr. Howe, and Mrs. Bridgette McGuire never are more than a couple minutes wait, thorough when obtaining info concerning you about your child, they are personable and treat my child much like I'd assume they treat their own. I have never met a more professional staff. Bridgette unfortunately has left the practice to pursue a job closer to home. She was wanting to spend more time with her kids. I understand but am devastated to lose her. My daughter immediately connected with her and decided she had to see her weekly which is rare for a therapy session. If she could she'd have seen her daily. Bridgette will be missed terribly although only there a short time she made a huge impact in my girls life.

I had a terrible experience with Nassim, McMonigle, Mescia and Associates. The office staff, especially the office manager is disgustly rude. She is not only unprofessional but clearly in the wrong profession. When I questioned a billing charge (that was misleading and never disclosed to me), I spoken to like a child. One medical biller raised her voice to me in front of the entire lobby. I was quite upset. The office "manager" called me the next day to tell me that Dr. McMonigle (whom wasnt involved in the incident) said that he would still "be willing" to see my children. I was completely closelined by that information as I didn't see any reason why he would have questioned it. After speaking to the manager, I left a message for Dr. McMonigle to speak with me. I was confident that any phyician and business owner would want to speak with a patient/customer and understand a situation and, quite frankly, I felt would want to be made aware of his staff. Instead, I was called back by the "manager" to tell me that he would not call me back and he would no longer be treating my children. I have lived all across the country and HAVE NEVER so much as been asked to leave a nightclub. This practice clearly needs to get a clue. Upon further investigation this is a problem with a plethora of patients and I, especially as a child of an oncolgist, am repulsed by any physician that would do such a thing. I have reported this incident to the better business bureau as well as to AAP. BEWARE.

great practice

We love Dr. Mconigle the best, but actually like all of the doc's and nurse practitioners there as well. Big, clean office and really nice gals work there. They seem to really care about my children, which means a lot to me

Dr. Justin C Mcmonigle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, IN.