Dr. Justin D Misko Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Justin D Misko?

It was expensive but I feel it was worth it, I had a good experience with botox and filler treatment

After coming on to me several times throughout my visit, I don't feel he was confident in his field of work. He made me feel very uncomfortable with his inappropriate comments

Awful ordeal

Awful experience. Ended up in hospital. Looking for other patients

Exceptional experience

I recently went to Dr. Justin Misko for my first treatment of botox. I was very nervous and Dr. Misko made me feel very at ease as he educated me on the product, the procedure and exactly what he was doing. I was incredibly impressed with both the procedure itself and the results. I would definitely recommend him, and will be going back time after time.

I had a laser treatment done a few months back and I have absolutely LOVED all of my results! Dr.Misko and his staff were there for all of my questions and concerns. The treatment itself went fast, Dr.Misko was efficient with his time. They followed up the next morning with a call to check up on me. I really felt well taken care of at JMISKO! I will definitely be going back for any treatments that I can!

Excellent

Dr.Misko and his staff were very outgoing, very well mannered, knowledgeable and took the time to help me understand everything that they offered.

I would highly recommend JMISKO to everyone I know.

STAY Away from him

Dr. Misko is an inexperienced doctor who has no idea what he's doing. He is a pathologist, NOT a plastic surgeon that he's pretending to be. Do not let him do any procedure on you, or he will destroy your face and damage it permanently. Go find an experienced plastic surgeon not pathologist (doctors who work on dead people).

I am so thankful for the advice & time Dr. Misko has given me in my endeavor to lose weight & practice healthy living. The success has been amazing & the caring attitude from Dr. Misko & his staff has made such a positive impact in my life.

Stay away...

"Doctor" Misko is the worst doctor I have ever known. I went to him for a routine problem and found him to be one of the stupidest people I have ever known.

A very happy patient!

I have frequented many a medspa...botox, fillers, etc. This was the very first time I have been impressed. I meet with the doc, he gave me very honest recommendations, and for the first time I understand the products and services. I am now educated. I loved my results. I will be back. Thank you! This was an experience, not an office visit.