Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justin Olswanger
Dr. Justin Olswanger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walla Walla, WA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Olswanger is affiliated with Walla Walla General Hospital and St Mary Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Justin Olswanger has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 20
He thinks he's right no matter what. Just because a women voices herself for her health she has a mental problem. Don't categorize me like everyone else. I'm an individual, he saying to me that he would never give pain meds to someone that has mental health issues because of studies. I have tried all other treatments for my conditions and he looks at me saying lose weight no suagr, no carbs. He has a horrible bedside manner what a joke. I have only ever yad pain meds like 5 times in my whole life. I'm not an addict he was saying that because i have ptsd and depression. I have been working out and watching what i eat. I also have a thyroid problem that makes u gain weight. Hello if you knew anything about hypothyroidism it can make us gain weight because of not having the right hormones in our brains. Yes watching what you eat and exercising may help if you are not seeing a specialist then he don't know. He's a opthaic doctor he doesn't believe in medicine.
Dr. Olswanger is so nice and listens to everything u have to say. He definately tries his best unlike other drs i've been to. To response to "law abiding citizen", he is right. You shouldnt need to be poppying so many pills. He didnt get you addicted to Opiates. He didnt shove them down your throat did he? No you were the one taking them. You were the one asking for more. Your just making yourself look stupid.
Dr. Olswanger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Justin Olswanger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWalla Walla Clinic, 55 W Tietan St, Walla Walla, WA
Dr. Justin Olswanger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.