Dr. Justin Olswanger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin Olswanger?

Not a good doctor

He thinks he's right no matter what. Just because a women voices herself for her health she has a mental problem. Don't categorize me like everyone else. I'm an individual, he saying to me that he would never give pain meds to someone that has mental health issues because of studies. I have tried all other treatments for my conditions and he looks at me saying lose weight no suagr, no carbs. He has a horrible bedside manner what a joke. I have only ever yad pain meds like 5 times in my whole life. I'm not an addict he was saying that because i have ptsd and depression. I have been working out and watching what i eat. I also have a thyroid problem that makes u gain weight. Hello if you knew anything about hypothyroidism it can make us gain weight because of not having the right hormones in our brains. Yes watching what you eat and exercising may help if you are not seeing a specialist then he don't know. He's a opthaic doctor he doesn't believe in medicine.

What's not to like!

Intelligent, kind, clean. Very lucky if you hire him. Spends time and thought with you

Great time

This guy is plain sold to big companys...

Happy patient :)

Dr. Olswanger is so nice and listens to everything u have to say. He definately tries his best unlike other drs i've been to. To response to "law abiding citizen", he is right. You shouldnt need to be poppying so many pills. He didnt get you addicted to Opiates. He didnt shove them down your throat did he? No you were the one taking them. You were the one asking for more. Your just making yourself look stupid.

Dr. Olswanger is a great doctor. He doesn't give up until he finds out what is wrong with you! He is a good listener and pays attention to details!

Great sense of humor and welcoming demeanor.

DOSE NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PAITENTS JUST HIS WALLET

HE GOT ME ADDICTED TO OPIATES AND WHEN I TOLD HIM HAY I THINK I NEED THESE THINGS 3 TIMES AGAY HE SAID I WAS ADDICTED and ran me out of his office , wouldnt disscuse any options said i did it to myself hes no good

very intelligent, great bed-side manner.... very pleased

Dr. Justin Olswanger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.