Dr. Justin Clark Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Justin Clark?

Snow Birds Beware

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I spend four months in Navarre during the winter and need weekly injections for allergy. I conversed with his office staff about meeting my needs and they said would be glad to have me as a patient . I had serum shipped to his office and setup a date for the first injection. Charged $190 for physical? And then told me the serum had not arrived. 2nd visit he was confused as to the amount of serum for the injection, I fired him. A month later I talked with my home town allergist and he call Dr. Clark for clarification afterwards he called me to say Dr. Clark now had an understanding of the task to be done. I set the time for the 3rd appointment and again he and his staff were almost clueless. I retrieved my serum and fired him for the last time and suggested he could use a little more training.

Things could have been better.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Over all just was not impressed and will not be back!

Posted on July 17th, 2017