Dr. Justin Paquette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin Paquette?

Cervical fusion

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Dr. Paquette did a cervical fusion November 10, 2017. I have had pain in my neck for several years. I had a prior fusion by a neurosurgeon in November 2014. That fusion failed. He fixed that one and also did another fusion. The pain in the left side of my neck was completely gone when I came out of surgery. I feel fantastic. It’s a miracle. He is very personable.

Surgeon Sent From God....

Posted on August 7th, 2016

I have just had my initial visit with Dr Paquette but he validated every single pain I have been living with for over 12 years. I was so overwhelmed by the accuracy and possible solutions that I could not hold back the emotional tears of joy and relief. He actually told me although I have very serious issues, he could still help me get my life back and I'll be able to live a normal life with minimal pain. I am so impressed with Dr Paquette, he took the time to answer every question I had and he even answered questions I didn't think to ask. I have several options for resolution and he patiently discussed each with me and he presented worse to best case scenario. The bottom line is I'm a new person today, I believe heavily in God and IMO Dr Paquette is Heaven sent, I'll just leave it at that.

Dental Practice Consultant

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Dr. Paquette is a god send. He has given me my life back, after numerous surgeries with other spine surgeons that left me debilitated with my spine being crooked, a limp when I walked, I had come to an impasse with my back and certainly the pain was such extreme that I could not concentrate on my work. Then I met Dr. Paquette and my world changed, I am sooooo happy, no pain and I feel great no pain medications to take. I truly appreciate and Thank Dr. Paquette for taking care of me with all of his confidence to return my physical over-all health. If you are considering an appointment do not delay it could change your life, like it did for me. His staff is awesome they are the extension of Dr. Paquette great team! I thank them for doing everything( paper work) that was needed for my extensive surgery.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

My wife has been seen by Dr Paquette a number of times. He and his staff are excellent. They were a godsend.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

He has done donesurgery on my Lumbar Spine & Cervical spine. I trust my life with Dr Paquette. Very though spends time with you & explains in great detail.

Unprofessional

Posted on March 28th, 2015

I had an appointment at 12pm . Got there at 11.30. At 12.45 I left ..... The doctor was not even in the building. He is talking about commitment to his patients? How can you let a patient with spine injury to wait for you in your office? Even if he knew I have an appointment with him for more than a week he didn't care to show up or cancel my appointment. What a embarrassing character with office in Beverly Hills.

Posted on July 14th, 2013

I would never see this doctor again nor would I recommend him. Serious delays in treatment, delay in diagnosis and have now learned I was misdiagnosed. The doctor and his staff are cruel.

took off my halo and saved my life

Posted on April 16th, 2010

I had basically been experimented on by another highly regarded doc. After my neck breaking from 1st surgery, I was put in a halo, suffering several strokes. By the time I got to Dr. Paquette my spinal cord at C5 C6 was a "sponge". I had a 70% of not fusing. He listens and explains what is going on. I am walking and alive today thanks to him. He is the only doc I will let fix my low back that has an annular tear. I was a trauma nurse and he is a rare doc. He really listens and then explains in detail what is happening to your body.

Posted on December 5th, 2017