Dr. Justin Possner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin Possner?

Great doctor, great experience

Posted on December 5th, 2013

Dr Possner is a caring, compassionate and dedicated physician. He took the time to always explain what was happening in a way that I could understand. He didn't mind calling other family members. I wish he saw patients outside the hospital. A+

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I have read all of the previous reviews and they sum up my feelings about Dr. Possner exactly!! He is a fantastic physician!

Posted on August 4th, 2013

Dr possner is a great physician. He took care of my father when he was at Scottsdale Thompson peak. He spent a great deal of time going through all the relevant issues and what was being done to address them. He made my father and the rest of us feel very comfortable. He even called us several days after leaving the hospital to ensure that things were going well. Dr possner is a very caring person and his bedside manner reflects that. Given the circumstances, we had a wonderful experience in the hospital because of Dr possner.

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Possner, thank you for saving my life and restoring my health. I can't thank you enough. Your kind and calm bedside manner were so very much appreciated. Thank you for calling my family when they weren't with me...That meant the world to them. You are a great physician and a wonderful human being...I can see why everyone at the hospital sings your praise. Thanks again

Truly a gem!

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Possner. We actually have had several experiences with Dr. Possner have been excellent. He is extremely compassionate with a unique bedside manner. He always follows up on the things that he says he will. He seems to really He is well respected by his staff. Very Intelligent. Great doctor!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

The prior reviews of Dr. Possner are spot on. He took care of my mother in the ICU. His bedside manner and poise were remarkable. As the hospitalist, he did a great job coordinating with the other specialists. My family loved him

great experience

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Dr. Possner took care of my mother when she was in the hospital. She was very sick for a long time. Multiple other doctors were involved in her care and Dr. Possner was the only one of them that took the time to sit with my family and answer all of our questions. His calm and caring bed side manner were comforting and helped my family deal with my mother's illness. He seemed to fully understand what was going on with my mother. I had a great experience at Schottsdale Thompson Peak and it was because of Dr. Possner.

Caring, prompt and professional!

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Every visit with Dr. Possner has been a great one. Not only does he listen, he is able to converse, diagnose and make a patient comfortable in the most professional and caring manner. Calls are returned personally and promptly. He is clearly the best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on June 24th, 2010

Dr. Possner is the most caring and intelligent physician that I have ever seen. He took the time to listen to all of my problems and had the knowledge to fix them all! HIGHLY recommended

Posted on May 5th, 2017