Dr. Justin S Reid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin S Reid?

Dr Reid Is, Most Assuredly, a Godsend To Anyone Choosing Him As Their Orthopedic Surgeon.

Performed a reverse shoulder replacement

I destroyed my left rotator cuff and Dr. Reid did a reverse replacement in June. The operation went extremely well, and I left the hospital 24 hours later. Some doctors require a patient to use a sling for 2-4 weeks. I was able to get rid of the sling as soon as I got home. I have had a rapid recovery, and three months later I am amazed at my range of motion and ability to use my arm. I still have a way to go to strengthen long-unused muscles and regain more or less full use of the arm, but I am sure it will happen. I highly recommend Dr. Reid.

Amazing

He was very thorough about his explanation of the problem and the surgical approach to fix it. He even pulled up some videos on the computer to illustrate the surgical procedure. He took time to answer questions

Highly recommend!

Was willing to take me on as a patient and spend the time to find out what all was wrong with my shoulder after another Orthopedic had messed it up!

Thank you 😊 for helping me get moving again.

I have been very impressed by Dr. Reid and his office staff. Coming from a surgeons office as a nurse myself, its sometimes hard to impress me. His office staff is courteous, he's very professional and thorough, as well as kind and understanding. As I was given the diagnosis of a torn meniscus, I was devastated. I am highly active, as well as on my feet a lot because of my profession. I left his office feeling more than confident in his abilities as well as at ease about my upcoming surgery. Very happy with my care thus far.

Dr. Justin S Reid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.