Dr. Justin D Rosenberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin D Rosenberger?

Not a good experience !

You have to see your Patient to even qualify for bedside manner . Never came to see or check on his patient .

Outstanding doctor!

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Rosenberger! As a physician assistant student I am particularly critical on physicians but he has been nothing short of fabulous! Caring and kind bedside manner, knowledgeable without having the "god complex" of most surgeons, but most of all he's human and down to earth, a rare find in a physician. Going into surgery with him I was very nervous and he reassured me and seemed to be able to empathize completely. I would recommend anyone with a general surgery need to Dr Rosenberger!

Outstanding

Dr. Rosenberger is amazing! Everything from his skills, kindness, & availability helped make a stressful experience better. He is wonderful with the patients and their family. God bless him!

Excellent Doctor

When I went to see Dr. Rosenberger, I had one type of weight loss surgery in mind. He encouraged me to have a different type, based on my needs. He is easy to talk to, and has a good sense of humor. My surgery was a great success, and I'm so glad I took his advice and went with the surgery that he recommended. If I had it to do all over again, I'd choose Dr. Rosenberger, hands down!

HE is wonderful!!

Everything from start to finish was VERY good and comforting, and Dr. Rosenberger made me feel comfortable approaching him with questions that I felt he may not want to take time answering because of irrelevance, although of concern to me- the only objection, if you can even say it should be one is the office is outdated in appearance, but in the scheme of things how important is that??

Love him!! He was wonderful and took the time to be straight forward & honest with me regarding my diagnosis and my options. Great personality! Very open, friendly, and caring.

If anyone would ask me where to find a great surgeon I wouldn't have to think about it .DR ROSENBERGER has been an awesome doctor and his bedside manner's are wonderful .He takes his time to explain everything to me .

Very Caring and Helpful

Dr. Rosenberger was very caring and patient with me during one of the hardest times in my life. He was treating my father who was diagnosed with cancer and Dr. Rosenberger made my father feel at ease and after surgery my father is completely cured of the cancer.

Excellent experience

Dr. Rosenberger is a top-notch doc/surgeon. He is confident without being cocky. He also "gets" what it's like for the patient during anxious times and does a wonderful job reassuring and soothing said patients. I highly recommend visiting him for any lower- or upper-GI needs.

The best

Doctor Rosenberger is the best doctorvery concerning warm. God gave him a great gift to make people better

This doctor and his office is a big joke! Forget friendliness when you walk it that office. And heaven forbid if you get an infection from the surgery. Service after the sale doesn't happen here. They are the most unproffesional place I have ever been to. And I will never go back for nothing. Even if I was on my last legs!!

Dr. Justin D Rosenberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.