Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justin Salerno
Dr. Justin Salerno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salinas, CA, with other offices in Arroyo Grande, CA and San Luis Obispo, CA . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Salerno is affiliated with Sharp Grossmont Hospital, Sutter Solano Medical Center and Vacavalley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Justin Salerno has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Justin Salerno has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Justin Salerno has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Justin Salerno is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Horrible, dirty office. There was a trail of blood in the hallway for one of my appointments. I was 5 mins late for an appointment and heard him say I had to come back BC he was going to go to lunch. Who is working for who? Doctors need more education regarding high risk pregnancies and need to realize that they are serving the patient and not be in a hurry to have lunch with drug reps. I would not recommend these doctors to anyone and any time for any reason.
Dr. Salerno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Solano Medical Center
Marian Medical Center
NorthBay Medical Center
NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
37 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Justin Salerno accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Justin Salerno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salinas, CA.