Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Justin D Saliman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 30
My experience with Dr Saliman was not great. I read not so good reviews on here but when you are having hip problems you want if fixed so bad that you will try anything. Scheduling and the actual practice were fine in my experience. But as for Dr Saliman he doesnt really listen to what you are telling him. Let me just say this also for those who are going to him. BEFORE the operation he is responsive and its all about getting the operation scheduled. Get that money from your insurance company. I was diagnosed with Femoral Accetabular Impingement (FAI) and have seen other doctors since him. Apparently FAI is the "in thing" now to diagnose people with. I knew within 2 weeks of having the surgery that it didnt fix my issue. Basically after waiting 12 months of recovery time and telling him he hasnt fixed the issue its now worse then when I first came in he basically said "Well maybe you should go see another Doctor". So after thousands of dollars and 12 months Ive actually gone backwards in recovery. Im sure he has fixed other peoples issues but get second opinions guys because he will NOT guarantee his work. Just operate on what he thinks it is and afterwards if it didnt fix your issue "oh well see someone else". Also be prepared to hear the words come from his mouth "Well I dont care what you do.. do what you want" when you trying to explain how the hip feels. Basically talking to you like you dont know what youre talking about. No doctor should EVER say to you "I dont care what you do". The reason I had surgery is because I thought you cared about me and getting my hip fixed. The fact that its not fixed may just mean that you need to go an extra step in helping me resolve the issue. Medical industry is the only industry I know of that can charge you thousands of dollars and not actually produce a result.
I would give this doctor (?) Justin Saliman O star, if i could. I brought my father that had a tear on his shoulder blade and was in a great pain to see him as an emergency visit. He did not ask him to get undressed to see his hand, nor did he had patience to answer our questions! After the second visit, and some testings he scheduled an operation without even asking if my father had any other medical problems to be under two hours general anesthesia! We had the second opinion, from a nice Dr, who said that the surgery was not necessary, and physiotherapy with some exercises would help my dad at his age. Its been over a month and my father is feeling 50% better. Being an ethical person I would not promote the other Doctor on this Google review page, but I will definitely leave 5 stars review on his page. I hope Mr. Saliman reads this review and draws some conclusion to how to treat his other patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
17 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Justin D Saliman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCedars Sinai Orthopaedic Center, 444 S San Vicente Blvd Ste 603, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Justin D Saliman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.