Dr. Justin E Sausville Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Justin E Sausville?

A quality doctor you can depend on.

He was polite and professional. He took his time with each office visit, never made me feel rushed. He listened to and answered all my questions and concerns. He made sure i wasnt in any discomfort or pain and didnt make me feel like i had to beg or explain my need for pain medication, as most doctors do these days. He scheduled me for surgery within 2 days of my first office visit. I couldnt be more pleased with him. I shall continue to see him regarding any future issues that may occur, with confidence in knowing i will be taken very good care of.

Dr. Justin E Sausville is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, MD.