Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Justin T Newman has 2 locations
8101 E Lowry Blvd
Denver, CO 80230
11960 Lioness Way Ste 260
Parker, CO 80134
Book Online Now
Dr. Justin T Newman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Justin T Newman has the following 18 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder Dislocation
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Justin T Newman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin T Newman - Posted on January 22nd, 2019
Dr. Newman was referred to me in the ER at Parker Adventist Hospital after I fell and broke my femur. Being from out of state, I had no references for an orthopedist. Dr. Newman was excellent with a wonderful bedside manner, patient explanations of my fracture and how it should be treated. Follow up appointment was very professional and his care and concern were exemplary. He is very good at what he does! I would highly recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin T Newman - Posted on November 16th, 2018
Dr. Justin Newman and PA-C Andrew Gardner are exceptional care providers. They both have a kind, attentive, compassionate demeanor which, in all my interactions with them, gave me the feeling that they have a deep sense of genuinely caring about their clients (i don’t like the word ❝patient❞ and prefer the word ❝client❞ instead). After having had ACL reconstruction surgery on both my knees (the right knee in 1997, the left knee in 2001), followed by years of accumulating degenerative arthritis, i was frequently experiencing excruciating pain in my knees, to the point that the pain was severely limiting my activities and my ability to live my life the way i want to live. I had previously seen another of the doctors in the Advanced Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialists group — one who also specializes in knee procedures — and i had been appalled and completely turned off by his arrogant and condescending manner, so i am extremely grateful to have found the Newman/Gardner team. They are very generous with their time, giving detailed explanations of procedures and other aspects of various treatments, counseling me regarding the pros and cons of different treatment options, answering my questions, and responding to any concerns that i expressed. The combination of PRP injections along with physical therapy have tremendously alleviated my pain to the level of ❝no pain❞ much of the time, and minimal pain the rest of the time. It is quite wonderful to be able to walk down flights of stairs again without being stricken with agonizing pain!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin T Newman - Posted on August 22nd, 2018
Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin T Newman - Posted on January 11th, 2017
Dr Newman made it easy for me to understand what was wrong with my shoulder and comfortable with his options for repair when he went to work. My shoulder surgery including reattachment of my bicep tendon went smoothly. Recovery was sure and steady and I was able to return to work in 3 weeks and back to golf and guitar faster than I anticipated. Most importantly Dr Newman and his staff understood my PTSD and Depression concerns and worked diligently to accomodate me in every way possible. I am confident in returning to him for any future orthopedic needs and highly recommend him !!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin T Newman - Posted on May 3rd, 2016
Great bedside manner. Took the time to describe to me what was going on and even showed me videos from his website that helped me to understand my complex hip issues. I had been told that I needed surgery from another doctor, but he got me back to 100% with the right physical therapy. Thank you!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
9 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Justin T Newman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Justin T Newman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.