Dr. Justin Vujevich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin Vujevich?

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Dr. Justin Vujevich has done Mohs surgery on my husband 20 + times He has always been very skilled, considerate of my husbands situation, and caring. He always calls later in the day to see how things are going. The office and rooms have always been very clean and his staff has been professional and thoughtful.

Worst office visit

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I had two awful experiences. The receptionist was incredibly rude. You can never get reach anyone and they schedule you at the worst times. They have no consideration for their clients.

Mru

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Since dr Justin started his practice he has operated on me 2 to 3 times and number4is coming up. He did a excellent job on my head and I feel comfortable with him he has called me at home to see how I was first class in my books

Cannot be trusted

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Vujevich Dermatology does not care about patients and are willing to lie to cover up their mistakes. It took over 6 months and contacting the state attorney general to get help in an insurance error they made and gave me the run around about. They even admitted to the mistake and wouldn't cooperate.They then proceeded to blame me and lie to cover themselves. They cannot be trusted.

Can't get them on the phone!

Posted on September 29th, 2014

I went to them a little over a year ago and the doctors and NP's weren't bad, but I can't go back because I can't get an appointment! It's not even that they are booked; they don't answer the phone! I have been trying for 2 weeks now and I have gotten no answer 6 times, been hung up on without even a "hello" 4 times, and the line was busy 2 other times. That is really poor customer service. Also, the last time I went the floor was so dirty in the patient rooms that it grossed me out to take my shoes off. I don't want to be walking around in wads of other peoples' hair and dirt. Gross. They need to step up their game a little bit.

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

Not about this doctor about one of his associates at vujevich dermatology. Terrible wait time for appointments. Staff is very rude. Slow to respond to a phone call regarding a script that was not covered under insurance. One week before we heard back. Terrible, Terrible experience.

I WANT MY $35

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Got a call from a collection company today. This office turned me in for $35.00. They had an address and phone number that was 10 years old, lol.Called the office and they blamed me. $35???? Wow are they that hard up? I am sure if they asked me about it the next time i went in, i would of had $35 in coins in my car.

Mohs Surgery

Posted on December 26th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Vujevich for Mohs surgery. The result was excellent! It is always difficult to have surgery on facial structures but Dr. Vujevich's expert surgical hands have resulted in a healed scar that is nearly invisible!

Posted on October 22nd, 2016