Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Justin M Weatherall has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Justin M Weatherall has the following 22 expertise
- Foot Deformities
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Diabetic Foot
- Bone Fracture
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ankle Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Justin M Weatherall has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Justin M Weatherall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Very rude and unprofessional secretary service!!! They forgot that they are working at Health related office and dealing with sick people. Very rude!!!!
I am very sorry for the experience that you had and there is no excuse for the way you were treated. I care deeply about how my staff treats my patients and I know it is a direct reflection on myself and the practice. I have relocated to a new practice and I have surrounded myself with a new team of individuals that believes strongly in treating my patients with compassion. Once again I apologize for the way you were treated.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Justin M Weatherall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Justin M Weatherall, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Deerfield Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. Justin M Weatherall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deerfield Beach, FL.