Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justin Morgan
Dr. Justin Morgan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 2 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Morgan is affiliated with Via Christi Hospital St. Francis, Wesley Medical Center and Coffeyville Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Justin Morgan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Had me diagnosed 5 minutes into exam. Went in for Med check for pain contract says I am on to many drugs and cuts pain amount does not discuss about other issues .who made this man GOD. Your department for info on contract dropped the ball,was to renewed each year. Now I pay the price, as not just the Parkinson's now my quality of life sucks, THANK YOU. Did not care for him setting pain appointment behind my back. How are you going to fix this or am I not welcome. Thank you.Don Kaisr
Dr. Morgan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Via Christi Hospital St. Francis
Wesley Medical Center
Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
2 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Dr. Justin Morgan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKU School of Medicine Wichita, 1010 N Kansas St, Wichita, KS
Dr. Justin Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.