Dr. Justina M Deitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justina M Deitz?

will be returning

I first saw Dr. Deitz based on a friends recommendation, and I certainly was not disappointed. I was very surprised to see the amount of time she spent with me (I was at my wits end with Endo's and their TSH only obsession) I continued to follow her to the Emerson practice, but had several issues with the front desk faxing paperwork and I eventually lost my insurance and could not go back... I have yet to find an Endo who looked at my symptoms since, not just my numbers, so I will be returning humbly back to the office and bringing my daughter who seems to have the same issues as I have and hopefully she won't suffer as many years as I did listening to Drs. who look at "normal range" only and tell you that your fine..there are so many things that can go wrong with the thyroid, and its not a quick fix, the key to a good Endo is to find one that listens and switches/adjusts meds if necessary (not every med works for everyone, I was feeling horrible on Synthroid!) Dr. Deitz stands out from the rest, highly recommended

Amazing Physician

Dr D is amazing she saved my life. I was so lucky to found her. I was misdiagnosed with a hormone and Thyroid condition for 20 years and suffered in silence after being told by several other physicians it was in my head. Dr D has always been compassionate, knowledgable, professional and always saw to my needs. She diagnosed my problem put me on medication and gave me so much support. Thanks to her I am a new person. She is truly a life saver.

great MD knows her stuff!

She rocks!

She is the first internist that LISTENED to me she heard me she helped....the 4 men I had been to prior did nothing.

She cares and is the best endocrinologist

Staff is horrible

Dr. Deitz

Awesome Doctor. Really like her. INTELLIGENT. THOROUGH. CARING. NICE. PRETTY :)

I love Dr. Deitz! She has amazing bedside manner and explains everything so well.

Very disappointed with deitz's care

Dr Deitz was rude, unprofessional, misdiagnosed my condition and never called me back with lab results or seemed to care. I would never go back to see her again and would tell people to stay away.

STAY AWAY

If you receive treatment from her, get a second opinion about your treatment, you will be unpleasantly surprised by what another endocrinologist may have to say. I should add that she never returns calls.

Followed her to new office

She cares about her patients. She returns phone calls promptly. She remembers you and your case. I've been to 3 other endocrinologists Before I chose her as my dr.

No confidence in her knowledge

Had a microscopic thyroid cancer removed and she had me on way too much levothyroxine and vitamin d, according to the surgeon, internest, and then two subsequent endocrinologists. She was indignant and insistent when questioned about it. The endocinologists also said I did not need the thyrogen tests and ultrasounds she prescribed. I think she tried to be attentive and caring, but I have no faith in her ability as a doctor.