Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justine Crowley
Dr. Justine Crowley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, VA, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Colorado Springs, CO . She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Crowley is affiliated with Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem and Memorial Health System. Dr. Crowley has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Justine Crowley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Justine Crowley has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Crowley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Memorial Health System
11 Years Experience
University of New England
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Justine Crowley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, VA.