Dr. Justine D Decastro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justine D Decastro?

Refused to treat

Should be NO stars! Was refused treatment & asked to leave for not allowing my license to be scanned. They already had my SSN for Medicare coverage & I offered to show my license for visual verification. Dr DeCastro was referred by my other primary care physician Dr Carrie Alexander who moved out of state (& never asked for my license) so it's not like I walked in off the street. Tried to explain my past problems w/identity theft & that meant nothing to the front desk. Key ways to ID a new patient--name, date of birth, SSN &/or health insurance ID & I was already @risk by giving up my SSN. Now my scripts are running out & I'm under pressure to find another physician for me & my family.

She's very friendly and super smart. I would highly recommend Dr. DeCastro.

Dr. Justine D Decastro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.