Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Justine M Gelinas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Justine M Gelinas has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Justine M Gelinas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Stay away if you dont want invasive testing done before simple bloodwork. These doctors will withold helping you unless you submit to biopsies even though you are healthy and simply in menopause. They let me suffer for years and continually bullied with phone calls and letters telling me I needed a biopsy FOR YEARS they caused stress. When I WAS FINE AND MY PAOS WERE FINE. Beware!!!!!!
I did NOTrate her 5 stars. This doctor, practice and her affiliates bully for the most invasive and damaging procedures first. They refused bloodwork for hormonal questions. I was a healthy woman simply entering menopause and they bullied and manipulated and witheld medication. I went thru peri menopause and menopause without help or comfort. She is evil and this practice forced me to see dr michael Riech where he performed the procedures I declined, forced biopsy and pain I never felt before during a pap smear. I experienced burning, heavy bleeding and failing health until this very day Please stay away
Dr. Gelinas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Justine M Gelinas accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore Physicians Group, 383 Paradise Rd, Swampscott, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Justine M Gelinas in this video.
Dr. Justine M Gelinas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Swampscott, MA.