Dr. Justine Liptak Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Justine Liptak?

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr. Liptak was wonderful with my 15-month old. She was very thorough and helped ease my frustrations to get answers on what was going on with my daughter.

Ms.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Dr. Justine Liptak Is FABULOUS!! I have been seeing doctors all my life since I have a chronic health condition. I can spot a bright, on the ball doctor within 5 minutes of meeting them. She listened intently,, asked intelligent questions and seemed to get my sense of humor! I would certainly send my family and friends to her. I LOVED her "bedside manner". If you are intimidated by a intelligent, confident female doctor with a great sense of humor, then you may want to go elsewhere. But that's OK with me, just means I'll always be able to see her when I need her!!! Dr. Liptak- Thanks for being YOU, stay the way you are cause I'm your biggest fan!!

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Absolutely atrocious bedside manner. She was extremely unprofessional, curt and outright rude. Would NEVER recommend and would NEVER return.

Rude !!!

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Rude, no compassion at all. Bedside manner is horrible. She is not interested in what the patient has to say. She wants to speak, not be spoken to. No wonder she is accepting new patients, all of the old ones left.

Sad

Posted on December 27th, 2013

I saw this clown in Greer memorial hospital. If you find out that she is in charge of your care I STRONGLY suggest that you request a different doc or get out of there asap. She is rude, she has no concern for her patients well being. I really wonder how she even has m.d. behind her name. It's so sad that these are the people who are suppose to be your care givers. Ive lost all hope in that. There was a time when I trusted doctors and valued their opinions. Now I'd rather have seen DR. Suesus. This must be part of Obama Care

if this is the same "Dr. Liptak" at Greenville memorial E.R

Posted on November 17th, 2009

Excellent doctor.Very professional and knowlagable.Asks a ton of questions to properly diagnose patients which is one of the best qualities of a physician. overall she is an A+ doc. Thank you Dr. Liptak for your high professionalism and the best care I've gotten from a doctor.Mudar Atra

Posted on February 20th, 2017