Dr. Justine Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justine Park?

Dr. Park is awesome!

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Park is very thorough, knowledgeable and took the time to answer my questions.

Awesome!

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr Park is one of the most compassionate doctors I have met. Excellent!

Best Dermatologist Yet

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Because of my fair skin, I've had to visit dermatologists regularly over the years. None have provided the level of results of Dr. Park. I had some obvious veins on my nose that were impervious to the treatments of other doctors, now just a memory thanks to Dr. Park. And the nurses are absolutely the greatest. I strongly recommend her.

Posted on May 16th, 2010

Dr. Park must have read these reviews or something. On a recent visit, she changed from her formerly cold self to a warmer person. Please stay as the warm person I know you are!

Doctor's Response

I'm very sorry to hear that you thought that I was a cold person. I always strive to be a positive person and make patients feel warm and welcome to our practice. Perhaps I had a bad day or a bad moment, I do sincerely apologize! As always, I appreciate any feedback that our patients give and will use it to continually improve practice. Thank you for your continued support of Glendale Dermatology.

Pleased

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

My husband saw Dr. Park for cystic acne. Dr. Park discussed in detail the treatment options. My husband's main issue was old acne scars. Dr. Park placed him on a regimen to treat his current break outs then we scheduled and appointment for a leaser to treat his scars. Although, the fee only paid for treatment of the cheeks, Dr. Park also treated his chin and temples at no extra cost to us. Because of our personal experience with Dr. Park, I highly disagree that she cares more about money than her patients. This experience may seem insignificant to some, but acne and acne scars play a major role on an individuals self esteem. I highly recommend Dr. Park to children and adults.

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Dr. Park was very exellent to my doughter and has been and has been the only dr to be able to control her. I highly recommend her.

Excellent