Failure as a medical professional

I am so disappointed. He is a nice enough guy. But he failed to treat or help my gastrointestinal condition, so I have lost a drastic amount of weight and am homebound in agony. He sent me for painful test after painful test and never explained the results. I went for one last appointment, and on that day he changed what insurance he accepted without notifying any of the patients who were already in his office waiting. I was the first appointment of the day and after an hour and a half, when he did not show or call his staff, I left from the immense pain. I had to go to the ER. My one star is for the staff. They are top notch and deserve so much better.

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Jusuf Zlatanic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.