More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jutharat M Pattanachinda MD
Book Online Now
Dr. Jutharat M Pattanachinda has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jutharat M Pattanachinda has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Kind and concerned
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jutharat M Pattanachinda - Posted on August 31st, 2016
Dr. P always comes off as a kind and concerned person. She will give it to you straight and at the same time won't pressure you into anything your not comfortable with. She nice and great with kids her experience really shows and after all these years she's still very patient with the kids.
she saved my son's life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jutharat M Pattanachinda - Posted on May 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jutharat M Pattanachinda - Posted on August 9th, 2013
Dr. Pattan has been our family pediatrician for over 30yrs now! My mom was first introduced to her when my brother was born and some complications, that was 31yrs ago. She was the only doctor that sat down with my parents to completely explain my brothers condition, would draw pictures and diagrams, and treated my parents as HIS parents. My parents had my brother when they were 17yrs old so this was huge, as all the other doctors would dismiss my parents and there concerns and would mainly speak with my grandparents only. Ever since then she has been our pediatrician :) I am 5yrs younger than my brother and she was my pediatrician from the start, thank god! The one time I did not see her, because she was on vacation, I was misdiagnosed by another physician in the office with a flu (and overreacting) instead of my true ailment, pneumonia. A day later I was in so much pain I couldn't sit up and was immediately seen by Dr Pattan. She took xrays of my chest and had me immediately admitted to the hospital where I stayed for a week heaving breathing treatments, IV's, and someone bang on my back every 2hrs to break up all the stuff that was in my lungs for my body to absorb it. I am so thankful to Dr Pattan and all the great care my brothers and I have received from her and I now take my step daughter to her. She talks to the parents, always does a full check of ears nose throat tummy even if you are there for a hurt finger, and most importantly she talks with the kids and interacts with them. Even if your child is not of speaking age, there is still so much information they can give a doctor and who better to let the doctor know how they are feeling then the patient themselves. There is no one else I would trust with my step daughters medial care!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Pattanachinda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Jutharat M Pattanachinda Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFACEY MEDICAL GROUP, 2655 1st St Ste 325, Simi Valley, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jutharat M Pattanachinda, MD - Pediatrics in Simi Valley, CA, in this video.
Dr. Jutharat M Pattanachinda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.