Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juvenal R Goicochea
Dr. Juvenal R Goicochea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with another office in Bethesda, MD. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Goicochea is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. Dr. Goicochea has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Juvenal R Goicochea has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Juvenal R Goicochea has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 34
I visited this Dr with a sonagram report that i had 3 thyroid noduales. Dr G without even touching me wanted no insisted i waste no time in having a total removal of my thyroid! Said he was so sorry to give me the news the noduales were likely cancerous.. After a 2nd opinion and 12 biopsys there was NO cancer found and No surgery indicated!!!! Be ware of this one!!!!
My words cannot describe my gratitude to Dr. Goicochea for his professionalism, surgical skill, and compassion that he bestowed on me during the entire process. As a doctor and surgeon, he is top notch. As an individual, he is one of a kind and I would recommend him to anyone. At my initial consultation for potential thyroid cancer, Dr. G clearly explained the the procedures from biopsy to surgery to post-surgery recovery and maintenance. I gained immediate confidence with Dr. G and the final result was full thyroid removal. Excellent surgical results with minimal to no scar today.
Dr. G. is an amazing doctor and made me feel very comfortable. His staff, on the other hand are very unprofessional. They wait on you while chowing down on lunch, are horrible at returning calls, requesting information, sending faxes out, etc. Unfortunately, you deal with them far more than you deal with Dr. G.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Goicochea is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Juvenal R Goicochea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.