More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jwa-Il Seo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jwa-Il Seo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 5
The Dr told me that I should not feed my breast fed baby as often because she was in the 96th percentile for her weight, even though she was also in the 97th percentile for her height. She was born at 8.5 ibs and he told me she should only be 10 lbs by 5 months. Sorry but I'm not going to put my breastfed infant on a diet when she's getting no other nurishment. Also-when it was time for her shots, I asked which way he wanted me to lay her on the table, he stated, "Put her head there... I'm not giving her shots in her head!"
His bedside manner is atrocious! He actually took a swat at my child, who recently was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder! He would know this if he gave me time to explain why my son was so terrified.. If he hated his job, and children so much, why the heck is he a pediatrician?? I would rather chop my arm off before subjecting my child to his abuse and harsh words ever again.
Dr. Seo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allen Medical Center
Community Health Partners of OH-West
Community Health Ptnrs West
Mercy Regional Medical Center
Community Health Partners
48 Years Experience
Seoul National University
Graduated in 1965
Sinai Grace Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJwail James Seo MD, 4560 Oberlin Ave, Lorain, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jwa-Il Seo, MD - Pediatrics in Lorain, OH, in this video.
Dr. Jwa-Il Seo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lorain, OH.