Dr. Jyh C Chang Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jyh C Chang?

Do not recommend

This man is awkward. I have seen him two times and I have not been satisfied with the visits at all. The staff did not even greet me when I got there, I just signed in without them even looking at me. The setting of the place is off, they weigh you and take your pressure in the front staff office area, there is no privacy at all. The lady who called me in was nice, but I noticed other staff hearing what I was saying when she was asking me why I was there. Chang does not seem knowledgeable, he doesn't make eye contact and doesn't ask if you have any other concerns.

The clinic is clean, the staff is very friendly and polite, but ohhh my GOD Doctor Chang, Jyh C don t know anything, he shouldn't even be practicing. today was my first time seeing this doctor, I went due to ear pain, headache and a complete physical. Since I been having the ear pain for more than 3 months I requested to be refer to see an ear Doctor. He refused to send me because he said nothing is wrong with my ear, he didn't see any infection (Hello you are not the ear doctor). Then I asked him to send me to get any other type of test to see if there is anything else going on (MRI ), he said is too expensive for the insurance to be paying for it (Are you kidding). So he diagnosed me with Migraine. He didn't even asked for my Medical History, I was there for a Physical and he didn't even want to send me to get blood work. I ll change this Doctor and I ll never go back to him, I do not recommend this doctor at all.

Dr. Jyh C Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baldwin Park, CA.