Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jyothi Jasti
Dr. Jyothi Jasti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Bronx, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jasti is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division and Bronx Lebanon Hospital. Dr. Jasti has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jyothi Jasti has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jyothi Jasti is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I found me experience with Dr Jasti very rewarding.I have visited several drs ,she came across as a physician who clearly explained to about my disease which I have had for 12 years but never told what she told me.She was quick,courteous,very pleasant and came across an intelligent young physician.I have already recommended her to my friends and family
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jasti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Bronx Lebanon Hospital
14 Years Experience
Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jyothi Jasti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.