Dr. Jyothi Mattam Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jyothi Mattam?

Horrible experience

Posted on March 15th, 2017

This was my mother's first visit to Dr Mattam. My mother who suffers from depression and anxiety disorder, as well as mobility problems, was told multiple times to leave her service dog in the car. At the end of her session the dr told her to bring a 'smaller dog' next time. The dr also insinuated that my mother's severe childhood trauma wasn't valid. The dr asked her what she was feeling. When she answered, 'I'm wondering if you can help me' she said, 'I asked you a question. Answer it.'

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Dr. Mattam never returned any of my calls when I had concerns regarding serious side effects from medication. I informed the receptionist that I was experiencing dizziness, blurred vision, weakness, I fainted while getting dressed for work one morning and then had severe edema in both legs ad feet. Dr. Mattam, again, never returned my call. The pharmacist strongly suggested that I stop due to what appeared to be Lithium toxicity. I do not believe that I have Bipolar Depression, honestly. Many physicians are quick to diagnose their patients with this and are wrong in doing so.

Cold, heartless, incompetent, b.

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Do not go to this woman if you want to get better. If you only want pills pushed at you she's great. If you want someone to actually find out what's wrong with you, run! I was diagnosed in 10mins and left with 3 strong medicines.

Evil

Posted on January 11th, 2017

If you want to feel like a scolded, crybaby teenager, this is the lady to see. Pleasant at first, then talks about how awesome she is bc she completed med school. This dr lacks knowledge, empathy, and is judgemental.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

This woman was extremely rude and disrespectful to me when I had the misfortune of seeing her as a patient at Winn Way Mental Health Center. I would not recommend anyone seeing her or putting any trust in her. I would not give this scumbag the time of day.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Very caring and easy to talk to. She's great. A giod listener,too.

Worst psychiatrist I've ever seen

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Demeaning and degrading towards those struggling with mental illness.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Dr. Mattam required me to pay in full with a promise to bill Tri-Care once I provided a back dated referral. I provided the referral and she refused to bill Tri-Care.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Dr. Mattam is judgmental and harsh. She seems to have had underlying resentment towards her patients. At first, like the first two minutes she comes off very pleasant but it doesn't last long.

Unprofessional

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Worst . I wouldn't send my worst enemy here.

no compassion nor caring, angry, callous and unprofessional

Posted on March 24th, 2014

My son was subjected to this Doctors incredibly bad bedside manner and total disrespect while under her care. This doctor does not want to be doing what she is doing.That fact is obvious by her anger and the callous nature by which she treats her patients and their families. It is unfortunate that this individual is charged with making decisions with peoples lives. She does not care about her patients. She is a disgrace.

TURN AROUND AND RUN!

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Mattam is rude and takes phone calls during her visits. She insinuated that I was lying about several situations by saying, "That's impossible," or "I find that hard to believe." She made rude comments to my daughter about being adopted and had not a shred of compassion for the situation we were seeing her for. AWFUL, AWFUL experience. I will be writing a letter to my insurance board and to my therapist to have Dr. Mattam removed from any recommended list possible. She is a detriment to those seeking help with their mental health.