2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jyothi N Mattam?

Never Again

Rude. Insensitive. Impatient. I can't fathom how anyone would see her more than once.

worst experience

This Dr. is very rude, condescending, she is not a good listener and overall possess a terrible bed side manner. I am one that gives people multiple chances because I believe anyone could be having a bad day and not be at their best but I can never go back to this lady if she was the last MD on earth. I took my child to see her and she talked down to us, told my child he had speech impairment, condemned my child's pediatrician. she accused my 14 year old who was trying to put his phone in his pocket of recording her. she made my son feel bad about himself, she is supposed to be helping people and not make them feel bad about themselves. her behavior was erratic and appeared that she needed to be seen by a psychiatrist rather than seeing people. she talked about money a lot, and her no show policy. she gave me a date to bring my son for a follow up, I told her that the date was not convenient and she basically told me it was either that day or never. she is overall a horrible Doctor. she said anything and everything that came to her mind disregarding the fact that there was a child in the room. she is awful!

Hideous

Run from this woman, don’t walk. Like your life depends on it. She’s a demeaning, insulting, frustrated woman who is clearly in the wrong profession.

horrible

i suffer an eating disorder and bipolar depression and when I went her office for the first time, she told me that i just should eat more and that I just didn't eat bc I wanted to look good. It was more that that though, i suffered from trauma. she is abusive, rude, and the worst doctor I've ever been to. Don't ever go to this doctor

Horrible experience

This was my mother's first visit to Dr Mattam. My mother who suffers from depression and anxiety disorder, as well as mobility problems, was told multiple times to leave her service dog in the car. At the end of her session the dr told her to bring a 'smaller dog' next time. The dr also insinuated that my mother's severe childhood trauma wasn't valid. The dr asked her what she was feeling. When she answered, 'I'm wondering if you can help me' she said, 'I asked you a question. Answer it.'

Dr. Mattam never returned any of my calls when I had concerns regarding serious side effects from medication. I informed the receptionist that I was experiencing dizziness, blurred vision, weakness, I fainted while getting dressed for work one morning and then had severe edema in both legs ad feet. Dr. Mattam, again, never returned my call. The pharmacist strongly suggested that I stop due to what appeared to be Lithium toxicity. I do not believe that I have Bipolar Depression, honestly. Many physicians are quick to diagnose their patients with this and are wrong in doing so.

Cold, heartless, incompetent, b.

Do not go to this woman if you want to get better. If you only want pills pushed at you she's great. If you want someone to actually find out what's wrong with you, run! I was diagnosed in 10mins and left with 3 strong medicines.

Evil

If you want to feel like a scolded, crybaby teenager, this is the lady to see. Pleasant at first, then talks about how awesome she is bc she completed med school. This dr lacks knowledge, empathy, and is judgemental.

This woman was extremely rude and disrespectful to me when I had the misfortune of seeing her as a patient at Winn Way Mental Health Center. I would not recommend anyone seeing her or putting any trust in her. I would not give this scumbag the time of day.

Very caring and easy to talk to. She's great. A giod listener,too.

Worst psychiatrist I've ever seen

Demeaning and degrading towards those struggling with mental illness.

Dr. Mattam required me to pay in full with a promise to bill Tri-Care once I provided a back dated referral. I provided the referral and she refused to bill Tri-Care.

Dr. Jyothi N Mattam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.