Dr. Jyothishree R Pinnaka Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jyothishree R Pinnaka?

Did not show up for our follow up appointment which she personally scheduled, nor did she have staff call to reschedule. When I ask what to do next they stated she is very busy at this time and suggested helping me find a new nephrologist or sending my workup back to my referring physician.

Please Get 2nd Opinion

The second visit she insisted I start dialysis. She always insisted appond her own way. If you disagree with her, she keep reinterrating into you agree. I also, felt in my opinion that she tried to bribe me with pain killers. Asking me what will it take for me to stay on the type of dialysis she thought was best for me. Was not willing to listen to my issues, became threatening saying if I don't keep my appointments she will put in my medical records that I'm non-compliant and then this would cause my not to be a reciprocate of a kidney transplant.

If kidney disease is your only problem, she appears to be very good. If, however, you have other medical problems, their importance is not taken into account.

Most Outstanding Office Visit

Having had a seemingly vast experience with physician office visits (due to several medical problems), I will say that the initial appointment with Dr. Pinnaka was the most informing office visit I have ever had. She took the time to thoroughly explain and make sure I understood my medical situation totally. Everyone in the office was also very friendly and welcoming as well as helpful and thorough in performing their responsibilities. This office visit experience had the effect of instilling complete confidence in Dr. Pinnaka and future medical care.

a blessing

she took good care of me despite the fact that i was not having coverage , very sincerely followed up with me took time to explain my daughter . a real blessing to memphis hospitals

saw her in ER - she refused to give me an x-ray and had security walk me out. I have never met a Dr. who is so into themselves they would deny a patient an x-ray. I was also told to pick wich problem was worse (I had 2 problems) because she could only treat 1 problem.

Dr. Jyothishree R Pinnaka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.