Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jyothsna Swarna
Dr. Jyothsna Swarna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Swarna is affiliated with Adventists Medical Center Reedley and Clovis Community Medical Center. Dr. Swarna has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jyothsna Swarna has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jyothsna Swarna has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jyothsna Swarna has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Swarna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Graduated in 1999
University Of California At San Francisco Fresno
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVa Central California Health Care System, 2615 E Clinton Ave, Fresno, CA
Dr. Jyothsna Swarna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.