Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jyoti Bhatia DO
Dr. Jyoti Bhatia, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Bhatia is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jyoti Bhatia has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for children with chronic conditions.
They're trained to examine and treat children using unique methods and equipment in order to provide a more comfortable experience. A reaction due to asthma or diabetes, a serious injury from an accident, or on-going symptoms due to a serious disease are some reasons your child might end up in a pediatric intensive care unit.
Dr. Bhatia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Dr. Jyoti Bhatia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jyoti Bhatia's office for more information.
7556 Grand Central Pkwy Forest Hills, NY : (917) 689-8092
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jyoti Bhatia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.