More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jyoti Budania has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Budania is wonderful. She's a good listener, asks pertinent questions and talks with you and your child. A parent herself, she is kind and caring and can smell b.s. a mile away. She tells is like it is (I have four teens) to my kids. She is also a great resource. If your child needs anything beyond her scope, she will find a way to connect you to others so you get what your child needs. I highly recommend her to anyone with a child any age. Nice location, very little wait time.
Dr. Budania helped me survive the first 2 years of my daughter's life. With several issues & illnesses reoccuring throughout this time, Dr. Budania ALWAYS took the time to go over each issue, check my daughter for things we may have missed, and ensure follow up after tests, labs, or sickness.I thank them daily!
My husband and I are first time parents. At our son's two-week-old check up, Dr. Budania was the physician we were scheduled with. As a new mom, there were A LOT of things I wasn't aware of. Our son's umbilical chord was still present and I guess we hadn't cleaned it well enough. Dr. Budania treated us like idiots...she had no sympathy for the fact that I was new to motherhood and spoke down to me as if I should have already known these things!! It was as if we were being scolded! I realize hormones run high post-pregnancy, but I literally cried on the way out the door from her office!! I suppose she would be a great doctor for those first time parents who like to feel like they're doing EVERYTHING wrong!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Budania is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Jyoti Budania accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWorthington Pediatrics, 5528 NW 43rd St, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jyoti Budania in this video.
Dr. Jyoti Budania is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.