Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jyoti Jain has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 25
If you have other options to take your children to other pediatric specialist -please take them ! Otherwise you will face unprofessional lady jain jyoti and her office stuff..they all together so unprofessional , rude, disgrace and etc. And the waiting area so dirty and stinks .. Run from that place and don't turn back !!
This office is not only filthy but every time I take my daughter here they make us wait anywhere from 45 mins to an hour. Today Dr. Jain told me that I needed to find a different doctor because my 5 year old has been complaining of hip pain & her exact words were I don't know what you want me to tell you, I think you should seek another doctor because you don't trust me. This has been my third time telling her of my daughter complaining of hip pain. She then told me it was growing pains and should leave in a few months if it doesn't then I should bring her back which I did and was told to switch doctors. I would not recommend anyone take their children to her. I waited an total of a full hour today to be completely disrespected by her & her staff.
38 Years Experience
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Driscoll Childrens Hospital
Dr. Jyoti Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGarland Pediatrics, 6448 Broadway Blvd, Garland, TX
Dr. Jyoti Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.