Dr. Jyoti S Murthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jyoti S Murthy?

She is the best

We have a six year old, two year old and new baby who all see her. She is great!

Best Dr in the US

i had an appointment there my son was really sick in a made a last minute appointment i got there 20 min late and they didnt even want to take him in to check him so i had to take him to childrens hospital wat a clinic ur kid could be really sick and they cant even give you the time to check him out

Dr. Murphy is great,

however all of the assistants are trash. The other assistants are so rude, don't look at you while you talk to them, don't greet you, don't smile or talk to your child to make them feel better at the doctor. I had a doctor appointment for my daughter at 12:40 pm got there at 12:20 pm and waited until 1:00pm to tell them I was waiting 20 minutes already she stated the assistants were at lunch. (Wow then don't give me an appointment at that time genius.) FINALLY got called at 1:25 and they just weight her and heard her lungs, no talk, smile, nothing like being with a dead person. My daughter was so scared, she did not care to make her feel any better. They took us to a room, waited 10 minutes, then an assistant came and switched me rooms, waited for another 10 minutes when my daughter was sleepy and I couldn't take it anymore I got my stuff and told them something & the lady in the front desk didn't give two rats was looking at her computer the whole time I was speaking to her. I am so upset I left work to waste my time on people who do not deserve to be working if they don't like it. I hate this doctor and I am switching as soon as possible. BE AWARE.

Best Pediatrician we have ever come across