Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jyoti D Nagarkar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jyoti D Nagarkar has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jyoti D Nagarkar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jyoti D Nagarkar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Negarkar is great, but her staff has been extremely rude, unkind, and counterproductive on two occasions. Recently my girlfriends rx of adderall ran out. They were close for sunday and monday for a holiday. My gf needs them for ADHD and helps her focus in school. She called to renew the rx on tues. and the secretary was very rude. She asked if it could be filled before 12 because she had school at 1, said they would call when it was ready, never did. Called back and they said come any time we just shut the phones off at 12 for lunch but we'll be here. We get to the office and they're closed. she's been out her rx for 3 days now and won't have time again for another 2 days to get it. Extremely rude and inconsiderate.
I have been with Dr. Nagarkar going on 5 years now. I, myself am in the medical field and am very particular when it comes to finding a doctor for myself and family. I have always been extremely impressed with her care. She is very professional and quite detailed. I am very confident she gives the best care I could ask for and feel fortunate I have found her.
17 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jyoti D Nagarkar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAngus J Michaels Md, 80 Erdman Way Ste 207, Leominster, MA
Dr. Jyoti D Nagarkar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leominster, MA.