Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jyotish S Grover
Dr. Jyotish S Grover, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burnham, PA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Grover is affiliated with Healthsouth Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jyotish S Grover has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Jyotish S Grover has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Spinal Fractures
Dr. Jyotish S Grover has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
Went there for lower back pain. Very poor bedside manner. Appeared angry with me just for being there. Had three appointments, the first two, I waited at least a half hour before seeing her. The third time, I left after waiting for about 45 minutes and never went back. Was not helpful with questions and said its all covered in the pamphlet. Made a formal complaint with Geisinger about her.
My biggest complaint is that she did not want to talk to me. When I asked questions she told me to ask her nurses after she was gone. I knew nothing about what was going to happen all I knew was what I read in the pamphlet the nurse handed me and what I researched online. She didn't come talk to me after the procedures and when we did the evaluations after she answered her own questions before I could answer and if mine was different she basically said I was wrong about how I felt
Dr. Grover is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1987
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Jyotish S Grover accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsJunita Valley Foot And Ankle, 215 N Beech St, Burnham, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jyotish S Grover, MD - Pain Medicine in Burnham, PA, in this video.
Dr. Jyotish S Grover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burnham, PA.