Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kaarsten R Lang has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Did not listen to what I had to say and decided within 5 minutes that my very sore heel needed surgery and that was her "favorite" surgery. I declined surgery to which her response was to shrug her shoulders and hand me a huge boot. . The heel eventually fixed itself. If you want attitude Dr., Lang will give it to you.
Dr. Lang performed carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands, seperate visits of course, a few years ago. She was friendly albeit with a busy nature about her. The staff was very nice and kept me comfortable. I've no complaints and am surprised to see a couple of other posts on here that found Dr. Lang and her staff so unsatifactory. However, different people have different experiences.
My experience was very positive. My wait time was short. The nurse took a detailed history, and the doctor came in right away. She was very pleasant and professional. She asked lots of questions and listened to my answers. She conducted a very comprehensive history and physical exam. She explained the condition and the options for me. She asked if I had questions and answered them appropriately. After reading one review I was a little concerned about the visit, but I was very impressed with the entire experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kaarsten R Lang in this video.
Dr. Kaarsten R Lang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.