Dr. Kabita Ghosh-Hazra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kabita Ghosh-Hazra?

Posted on August 21st, 2015

I have been going to pediatric clinic for the past 13years when dr Semple was my daughters pediatrician. When she left I had decided to change but my daughter had her upcoming physical for school, so I decided to let them see the new dr. Now I have another child attending the clinic as well. Dr Ghoosh is the sweetest most gentle pediatrician I've dealt with. She is so motherly to the children. She is very thorough and informative. The office can become a bit hectic at times but because of this doctor I am willing to wait. The nurses are excellent might I add!.

Posted on May 10th, 2012

I take my son to this pcp. I have been going there for about 3 years now. And I am very satisfied with the office and the provider. She is nice and understanding and I will keep going there.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017