Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kabiyadi Acharya MD
Dr. Kabiyadi Acharya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Normal, IL, with another office in Springfield, IL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Acharya is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center and St Johns Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kabiyadi Acharya has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Kabiyadi Acharya has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Kabiyadi Acharya has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kabiyadi Acharya - Posted on February 6th, 2012
Dr. Acharya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Medical Center
St Johns Hospital
35 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College Mangalore
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Kabiyadi Acharya Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kabiyadi Acharya's office for more information.
1302 Franklin Ave Normal, IL : (309) 268-2790
751 N Rutledge St Springfield, IL : (217) 545-8417
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kabiyadi Acharya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Normal, IL.