Dr. Kabul S Garg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kabul S Garg?

Keep up the good work

Disappointed

I have gone to this physician for several years for annual physical and for acute episodes. I do not feel that he spends an adequate amount of time nor does he perform a complete physical as my previous retired physician did. He simply takes BP and listens to my heart and lungs in about 2-4 places. That's it. I recently went for a problem and was simply given the same med prescribed the last time -that did not work then or now. I called and was told to see a specialist, which if he looked at his records, he would know I had done so. I am definitely finding another physician.

Poor customer service

Dr. Garge is a very good doctor, he, did all the right things to enure patient rocevery. However, his staff, particularly the nurse-has absolutely no courtesy for patient of a curtain race. Hence, I changed PCP.

Dr. Kabul S Garg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.