Dr. Kade T Huntsman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kade T Huntsman?

lower back fusion(L1-L2)

I don't believe that you could find a better Dr. to perform this type of surgery. My experience with him , his PA, and the office staff has been no less than exceptional.

Bad back

Doc does a great job and I am confident in his abilities. I would recommend him to any one looking for a good surgeon.

The Best!

I have the utmost respect and admiration for Dr. Huntsman and his staff. They are so knowledgeable and great with the treatment of their patients. Dr Huntsman has performed 3 operations on me and I am amazed at how great I feel compared to how I used to feel. I will always recommend Dr Huntsman for any orthopedic procedures. He is the Best!

Back Surgery

Dr Huntsman is such an awesome surgeon! Also his office staff is very amazing!

Back & Neck

I couldn't have been more pleased with the results of my two surgeries. The back was very painful and the recovery was four months but it turned out very well. The neck was less painful and I recovered more quickly.

It is about confidence

Dr. Kade Huntsman did back surgery on me in 2009. Another back problem has risen. Without hesitation I am arranging for Dr. Huntsman to take care of the problem.

Dr Huntsman is excellent in his field. I've had 2 back surgeries & both have been very successful. Dr H displays wonderful empathy, listens intently & caring bedside manners. His P.A. is also a wonderful & dedicated professional. Marjean Pahl Tumanuvao

JOKE!

I have more pain in my lower back than I did even before my surgery, and when I called to get a follow up appt a year later because i'm in excruciating pain and can't walk or breathe right, i'm scheduled a month out, and I don't even get to see Huntsman, but one of his physicians.

Patient

He is an amazing doctor. I had a accident on a horse which resulted with me on the ground :( He told me there was no other way to stop the pain other than surgery and he was right. After I healed my back gave me no pain for the 13 years. He is a remarkable doctor and surgeon!

Successful ACDF, happy customer.

3 months ago I had a 2 level ACDF performed by Dr. Huntsman. I went home the same day with all the pain I'd been used to gone. The surgery itself has some pain that takes time to heal and of course the bone fusion takes and even longer time. However, Dr. Huntsman did a great job and each follow up has been a good experience where they have taken the time to find out how my recovery was going and make the right care decisions for me. I would highly recommend this doctor for anyone needing an ACDF.

BEST DR IN THE WEST!!!

I have degenerative bone disease in my neck and back. I am 60 years old. I have had 2 back surgeries and a neck surgery by Dr. Huntsman. It has been 14 years since my neck surgery. I have a plate in front and 8 screws, 2 rods and a fusion in my neck...C4-T1...My neck works fine and I do not take pain pills. 12 years ago, my lower back L3-s1 had to be fused, 8 screws and 4 rods, not once but twice, the first time I had MERSA and it ruined the surgery. Both surgeries were 2 years apart. NO PAIN!!! NO PILLS!! I can take an aleve once in a while and sometimes half a muscle relaxer when I have been working in the yard. I feel great, sleep great and good mobility. I. I am so very happy with Dr. Huntsman and I HIGHLY recommend him. I have a lot of mobility. His staff is great also.

Dont let him operate on you

I plead with any patients considering this doctor for surgery. I am a registered nurse and embarrassed to say that I was fooled. This doc did an ALIF (fusion) at L5. He told me he needed to go from the front because I was slender. 14 months later I found out why I am still in such pain....he didn't remove all the disc. So now after seeing a real professional I must endure another surgery to revise Huntsman and this time my doctor assures me he will not leave any portion of the disc in my back.. Each month as I complained I was left to feel like I was imagining this burn, etc etc. I was even referred to a spa on 3 visits. Huntsman never ordered a post-op MRI/or anything. please if your reading this heed the warnings of others. So many people have been injured by Huntsman and yet there isn't one complaint listed with the medical board so clearly that is not the correct way to see if a physician is truly skilled .

Dr. Kade T Huntsman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.