Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kadie E Leach has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Leach is a great Doctor, but customer service sucks. The lady at the front desk has no customer service experience/skills. Her body is there, but her mind is far away. She doesn't value anyone's presence there. You just sit there waiting for 2, 3, 4, 5 hours, she doesn't give a crap. That lady should join the (don't give a crap team at wall-mart) not at a front desk to receive customer. She looks mature enough, but she thinks like a kid , I guess.
Dr. Leaches office goes through a lot of staff changes ever 6 months . How ever she did have the perfect staff. Bray, Tomeze, Valerie, and Sophia are great. But came in one day and they were all gone. What a shame but I did hear that Dr. Leach abused them and accused them of things that they did not do. No one should have to go through that I hope staff is in better place. Can't say staff should be 5 star now but at the time yes.
I have been a patient of Dr. Leach for over 5 years. I think the blatant disrespect for her patients is outlandish. On average, an appointment takes 4 hours. I know some patients that have been there for 6 hours. You are in the waiting room for 2 hours or more and then in the exam room for even more hours before being seen. She is never on time for her appointments. She schedules her patients every 15 minutes but spends an average of 30 minutes with each patient. She is a good doctor but no one is worth waiting 4 hours for without even an apology.
I have known Dr Leach for over 20 years, She is one of the best doctor's I have seen. Her diagnosis are good. I have a lot of medical issues. She was able to help me to control them all. Such as blood presure, suger level and heart rate etc.. I Thank God for her and for guiding to the correct Heart Spec, Her office vists is long. However, it worth the wate I don't mind wating.
Dr. Kadie E Leach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUltimate Rehabilitation Inc, 9500 Annapolis Rd Ste A1, Lanham, MD
Dr. Kadie E Leach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lanham, MD.