Dr. Kai D Fu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kai D Fu?

Best doctor ever!

Dr. Fu cares about his patients. He takes the time to both listen to patient concerns and answer any questions you may have. I have been his patient for 10 years, and he delivered both of my children. Every single visit, I have had a positive experience. Dr. Fu is the best!

Best OBGYN in Orlando!

Positive and knowledgeable. Great staff.

He provide the up most patient confedentiall and care. I have the outermost respect for him.

Wouldn't go to any other Doctor

He truly is one of the best physicians I have ever encountered. I've been a patient of his for 14 years and trust his judgment and expertise. He has excellent bedside manner and always listens to everything you have to say. Not many doctors can compare to him. Always makes you feel welcome and never rushed. A++++

Dr. Kai Fu is the best!!! He always has great bedside manners and he seems to have a genuine interest in his patients!!! I will continue to recommend him to all my friends and family...

Dr. Kai Fu is excellent! I went to him during my first pregnancy and a miscarriage. He very knowledgeable, gentle, and caring. He takes the time to explain everything to you where you do not feel rushed. He also allows you to make important decisions for yourself.

10 out of 10

Dr. Fu has been my physician for eleven years. Although I have moved from Orlando, he has remained as my OBGYN. He is very approachable, patient, and personable. He has always been very sensitive, receptive, and respectful towards any concerns or needs that I have ever had. He is also well-known in the medical community and very respected among other physicians and his peers.

dr. fu is an incredible physician and his experience is obvious when you are his patient. he provided me with the highest level of care throughout all 3 of my pregnancies.

Dr. Fu delivered my second child and he's was my obgyn for the full term. I liked him so much that even after my children I have kept him as my obgyn. Great Dr.

Great Dr.

Dr. Fu helped after the delivery of my first child. He was so wonderful and caring that I switched my Dr.s so that I could have him full time. Now that I am pregnant again, I can't wait to have him look after me from beginning to end. I know he will treat with the utmost respect and kindness.

Dr. Kai D Fu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.