Dr. Kai W Wong Sr Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kai W Wong Sr?

Run, run, run from this place

This so called "doctor" ruined my left eye vision after cataract surgery. He ignored my concerns and kept insisting I have surgery on the right eye. It was my decision not to because of the horrible outcome on the left eye. I have heard horrible experiences about this man, but unfortunately do not know the individuals personally or maybe a group lawsuit would be possible. I wrote him a letter and he did not have the courtesy to at least respond. He took away my independence as now I cannot drive at night. I do not understand how he is still in business. I partially blame myself for ignoring the red flags. If you are currently a patient; please get a second and even third opinion. He turns on the charm and lures you in because he cannot admit he does not know what he is doing. I am sure there are patients who are happy with his services and I am happy for you that things turned out well. He should be shut down.

This doctor performed cataract surgery on my left eye in 2015 and now I cannot see. He kept insisting I schedule surgery on my right eye, but I refused because of the damage on left eye and I was told to not allow anyone to touch my right eye as there is no cataract there at this time. I could see prior to this quack messing me up. His office is dirty, staff is always changing and is not up on technology. Get a second opinion.

Do not use this doctor for surgery . I nearly lost the sight in my left eye after he operated on it two times. For months I could not see and was referred by another eye doctor here who could not fix my eye to a specialist who fixes what others have damaged in Los Angeles. I am able to see again but not without permanent damage to my vision and also glaucoma of the eye now. This doctor completely abandoned me as a patient when this happen and said he had no need to see me again. I am so gratful to God that someone was there to help me throught the nightmare Dr Wong put me through

caution

You must be very cautious having eye surgery here. Find a different doctor.

Great Doctor

Dr. Wong is very thorough. He has an excellent chairside manner and listens to what his patients tell him. He is very knowledgeable about his field. I highly recommend him.