Dr. Kai Zu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kai Zu?

Best Oncologist

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Dr. Zu has been treating my cancer for over five years. He is very professional , and his bedside manners are excellent. He is very knowledgeable and has very sound judgment. He is genuinely caring and very compassionate. He patiently answers all my questions and addresses all my concerns. I am very lucky to have him as my Oncologist. I always feel I am in the best hands. He is truly the best Oncologist.

Posted on November 17th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Zu is that he doesn't listen to his patients when they share what they are experiencing during treatment. He has already decided how you will respond to treatment therefore if you tell him anything different he ignores you. He seems to be driven by a super ego. Even when it becomes obvious to the patient and everyone else involved in the patients care that treatment is not working or is causing adverse side effects that will cause irreversible damage he is unwilling to listen to the patient and consider reevaluating the proccess. Even when it becomes painfully obvious that something was not right he showed an unwillingness to acknowledge or accept responsibility. I felt as if his need to be infallable was greater than my overall well being. Whether that was the case really is irrelevent. I should never have felt that way in the first place. His bedside manner is completely lacking.

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Made me feel that I was wasting his time. Refused to ask his staff to bring in the rest of my records that I brought in from my previous doctor. Acted like I was crazy and wanted him to tell me that something was wrong with me. Would never recommend him. Left several messages for an appointment and until a friend that goes to him called; only then did I get an appointment.

Superb Doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Dr. Zu is the most professional and personal person I have ever met. He takes the time and energy to make sure that all your questions are answered to your satisfaction. I have never left his office without having the fullest confidence that I have the best care.

Posted on December 31st, 2009