Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kailash Sabharwal MD
Dr. Kailash Sabharwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sabharwal is affiliated with Norton Audubon Hospital, Norton Southwest Hospital and Norton Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kailash Sabharwal has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kailash Sabharwal has the following 4 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Dr. Kailash Sabharwal is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kailash Sabharwal - Posted on July 25th, 2013
Dr. Sabharwal is the not only a great physician, but he is a fine human being. He has treated me and my my entire family for as long as I can remember. He was there for my fathers death and I don't think doctors like him exist in this day and age. He saves lives and is so smart. Well, I just can't say enough about him. His beautiful wife also treated us and I believe his daughter is also a doctor somewhere. She is also a gem and as great as her folks.
Dr. Sabharwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Norton Audubon Hospital
Norton Southwest Hospital
Norton Suburban Hospital
52 Years Experience
All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Kailash Sabharwal Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kailash Sabharwal's office for more information.
2355 Poplar Level Rd Louisville, KY : (502) 636-8121
Locations & DirectionsNorton Community Medical Associates, 2355 Poplar Level Rd, Louisville, KY
Dr. Kailash Sabharwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.