4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Dr. Sabharwal

Dr. Sabharwal is the not only a great physician, but he is a fine human being. He has treated me and my my entire family for as long as I can remember. He was there for my fathers death and I don't think doctors like him exist in this day and age. He saves lives and is so smart. Well, I just can't say enough about him. His beautiful wife also treated us and I believe his daughter is also a doctor somewhere. She is also a gem and as great as her folks.

COPD

Dr. Kailash Sabharwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.

Dr. Kailash Sabharwal Is this you?